- What is the MyDomain Reseller Program?
- What are the responsibilities of the reseller?
- What restrictions do I have as a reseller?
- Do resellers receive a discount on MyDomain products and services?
- How much money can I make as a MyDomain reseller?
- What features are available to the reseller?
- Who is responsible for billing the end customer?
- Does MyDomain provide bulk billing?
- What types of payments does MyDomain accept?
- Will I get a notice when my accounts are due to be billed?
The MyDomain Reseller Program is designed around the needs of anyone who wants to earn revenue by selling Web-site services. Upon registration in the program, each reseller receives generous discounts on MyDomain Web hosting, domain registration, search engine submissions and more! This robust program gives you a powerful reseller console that manages every aspect of your clients' accounts, including billing, products, and domains. As a reseller, you'll receive priority support so your questions get answered quickly.
As a reseller, you are responsible for billing and providing technical support to any client you sign up.
To become a reseller, you must agree to MyDomain's Terms of Service. The restrictions described within the terms of service are applicable to each of your clients.
Yes. MyDomain gives each reseller a generous discount on our products and services. These discounts are only available for purchases made through your reseller console.
MyDomain does not restrict the amount of money you can make as a reseller. This program allows you to resell the available MyDomain products and services at whatever rate you desire. You are responsible for paying MyDomain for the services that you purchase at the discounted prices.
Each reseller receives the following features as part of the reseller program:
- Dramatic discounts on plans
- Instant set-up on all plans
- Discounted domain registrations
- Discounts starting with the first resold account
- Priority reseller support for fast answers
- Powerful reseller console for comprehensive account management
- Billing manager for each of your resold accounts
- One-click login for easy account management
As a reseller, you are entirely responsible for the billing of each of your clients. MyDomain will bill your credit card on the due date for each of your clients.
No. At this time, MyDomain does not provide bulk billing. You will be charged at the end of the billing cycle for each of your clients.
MyDomain only accepts credit card payments for resold accounts.
MyDomain provides a notification 30 days prior to the renewal date of annual and semi-annual accounts only. Because all renewal information is available in the reseller console, we do not issue notifications for monthly or quarterly accounts.
To cancel an account, please call our Support Team and they will cancel the account at the end of the current billing period.
Resellers are responsible for providing technical support for their clients. If MyDomain receives any communication from a client of a reseller, the mydomain.com representative will defer that issue to the actual reseller.
MyDomain provides resellers priority support for the fastest response possible.